Facetime for Mac: Facetime is Apple’s video and audio calling service exclusively for Apple users. It is inbuilt on all Apple devices and is extremely convenient to use and stay in touch with family and friends. It can be taken as a phone that uses Wi-Fi or cellular data connection instead of traditional phone lines to be connected. The video and audio quality is very good and you can be in touch with your loved ones even on the move if you have good cellular data. If you are unaware of how to get Facetime for iPhone or iPad, don’t fret; it is very easy.
Facetime For Mac, iPhone and iPad:
This app is inbuilt on every Apple device, be it iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, or Mac, and Facetime is also integrated into the Phone app on iPhone. So, you need not worry about downloading anything. All you need is to have a Wi-Fi plan or cellular data. Once that is in place, you can connect with anyone in the world chatting endlessly in real time. The only limitation is that you need Apple device on both caller and receiver ends.
Facetime App for iPhone, iPad:
Here’s how you can make a Facetime call from your iPad or iPhone.
- Launch the Facetime app from the Home screen of your device.
- On one side, you’ll see the list of contacts that you have in your Address Book. Just tap on the one you’d like to make a Facetime call to.
- Once you tap on the contact, you have the option to either choose their phone number or Apple ID. You can add or remove addresses and have the flexibility of setting any active number or address as your Caller ID.
- Once you choose the number or email, the Facetime call will initiate.
- When the person on the other side accepts the video call,you’ll see ‘Connecting’. That’s it!Once connected, you can conveniently talk for as long as you want.
- You can also do the Facetime call using messages. When you are viewing a particular message and want to call that particular person, just tap the blue contact option in the top-right corner followed by the resulting Facetime video icon at the top of the screen to invite that person to a Facetime video call.
Turn On, Off, and Restrict Facetime on iPhone or iPad
Facetime for ipad or iphone is automatically activated when you turn on your new device for the first time. You might not want to keep it activated always or you might like to restrict access. All that is possible and you can also turn if off entirely if you wish too.
Block Contacts on Facetime for iPhone and iPad
There’s always a need to block those unwanted callers who try to indulge in your space and are a nuisance to your peace. Facetime gives you the option to block them. If you have blocked someone wrongly, you also have the option of unblocking.